John Sheley, the founder of Sheley Benefits, LLC, started his insurance career as a Dallas life insurance broker. As such, he has many years of experience helping individuals and business owners obtain the right coverage at the right price. If you need a seasoned and professional Dallas life insurance broker, then let us know by visiting our Contact Us page.
Things to consider when purchasing life insurance:
- The agent and the company. John Sheley is an experienced Dallas life insurance broker with access to all the top life insurance companies. As a result, he has access to all of the life insurance plans to find one to best suit your needs.
- How much coverage do I really need? We will take you through a thorough Needs Analysis to help determine the right amount of coverage for you and your family. Click here to read a very interesting article from Investopedia concerning how much life insurance you may really need.
- Should I buy term or permanent coverage? Every situation is different. For many people term insurance is without a doubt the way to go. Others, may have a very long-term or permanent need. In these situations we look at permanent coverage, or even permanent coverage blended with term coverage.
- Should I own the policy or have a trust own the policy? This decision is generally dictated by the needs of your estate. We have an extensive background working with client’s attorneys and tax advisers to determine the most appropriate ownership.
- What is guaranteed and what is not? Many brokers leave vital information out of their proposals. We will explain the coverage in a way that you will understand EXACTLY what you are purchasing and how it will work for you.
- What if my situation changes? One thing is for certain, things do change. We are committed to developing working relationships with our clients. As such, we like to meet with clients on an annual basis to review the changing situations to make sure the coverage and plans are up to date.
If you need life insurance, or need to change your current plan, then you need a Dallas life insurance broker. Please let us know by giving us a call or visit our Contact Us page. We are experienced Dallas life insurance brokers.